Covid 19 Update
It’s not the same without you
Whether you’re an old friend or it’s your first stay, we can’t wait to welcome you to ROSA MALACCA as we re-open our hotel.
Safe, Sound & Sparkling
We take your safety seriously, so we’re being even more careful than usual with our cleaning. We’ve made changes to the way we do things to help you unwind with complete peace of mind, from taking extra care with cleaning and disinfecting to making space for social distancing, we’re doing all we can to keep everyone healthy and happy.
- Spotless bedrooms – every room is deep cleaned and disinfected between guests.
- Squeaky clean shared spaces – we regularly clean and disinfect public areas throughout the day.
- Spotlight on surfaces – all touchscreens, handles and buttons are cleaned regularly.
- Hand sanitiser on tap – you’ll find bottles dispenser at the entrance and at check-in counters.
- Brand new key cards – your key card will be freshly made for your stay.
- Face masks and screens – for extra peace of mind, we are wearing face masks.
- Fewer seats for extra space – we have marked our tables and chairs to avoid crowding while dining.
- Cashless and quick – we encourage contactless payments.
- Get a taste of the neighbourhood – our favourite local restaurants are now delivering their top dishes.
- Certified water quality – just the same as always.
For your safety and ours, all of our infection-control measures meet MNSC’s Covid-19 occupational safety standard.
OUR FLEX RATE
We know that plans can change at the drop of a hat, especially at the moment.
That’s why we’re offering a Flex Rate , fully flexible rate with free cancellations until the day before your stay. Extra flexibility in these uncertain times and we are still providing you COMPLIMENTARY highspeed WiFi throughout the Hotel.
So, whatever your reason for hitting the city, we look forward to seeing you soon
Visit our website www.rosa.com.my for your booking and apply ROSAMALACCA for special discount for the best rates EVER!
Due to this uncertain times, we have to stop serving our buffet breakfast but our Head Chef has recommended to serve a wholesome big breakfast set that is sure to fuel you up to a great start of the day.